If you work in Architecture, Housing or Property Management, come to us for a personal, professional approach and a great set of images!
Architecture, Building & Interiors Photography
London, Bristol, Cardiff and throughout the UK
If your business is an Architectural Practice, Construction Company, Interior Designer or Housing Developer, Nigel will bring your project work to life, help to market your business, promote your business to existing and potential clients and help you secure future work.
- Publicity and promotional material for your business, from web based to print based promotional material.
- Photography of your project work, within an urban or rural context, from inception to completion
- ‘Before and After’ images, really demonstrating the value of your project work
- Photography of your business development work or processes
Why engage us:
- We combine skills as a photographer with an understanding of landscape and urban design to bring a unique expertise in producing your publicity and promotion and other project photography.
- We also offer Team Building and Photography Training for businesses. Visit our Training and Teambuilding page for details.
- We work anywhere in the UK from London, Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
See our Fees and Terms of Engagement here
M-IS COMMISSION FOR NEW OFFICES
‘Thank you very much for the hard work last week, the shots are wonderful and capture the building and environment as desired. Really worth while getting you here!’
Ellen Rogers, Head of Digital & Media Production, M-IS
JUBB CONSULTING COMMISSIONS
“Following our Company rebranding we required corporate project photography to add more vibrancy and stance to our new website. From the outset Nigel clearly understood our needs and had an excellent approach on how we could achieve what we desired. Nigel remained professional throughout with excellent communication and creative ideas. We are looking forward to continuing our relationship in the future and would have no hesitation in recommending Nigel Forster Photography to others”.
Marcus Tulloch, Jubb Consulting